We desire to facilitate and administer missionary funding for the purpose of sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ worldwide.
"Linking those who need to share the Gospel, with those who need to hear the Gospel"
INTERLINK provides services which enable others to pursue their God given vision for biblically based ministry through accountability, transparency, and intergrity.
INTERLINK is committed to facilitating ministry in a manner that is honest, efficient, and effective in the field and a source of Godly service and growth for those sponsoring, doing, and receiving the work.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are Divinely Inspired and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- in one God, eternally existing in three co-equal persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- that man was created In the Image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word and deed.
- in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present ministry for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- in the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- that Jesus Christ died as a substitutionary Sacrifice for our sins and all who receive Him by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby children of God.
- in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- that the spiritual unity of all true believers comprise the true Church.
- in the commission of Jesus Christ to take the Gospel to every tribe, tongue, people and nation.